Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

DJ Sef is back and with a new series of CDs!! DJ Sef... In The 'Funkin' House


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


After a break of a couple months I've decided, that since I have a lot of house music why don't I showcase some of the stuff I don't play in the club so often I'll put together a regular monthly dosage of mixcds!! This is the 1st in the series....

It's a next selection of 24 House + Funky tracks from DJ 'Funkin' Sef. Visiting the old and the brand new... including Sabrina Washington, Funky Taffa, DJ Gomi, Knee Deep & Conan Liquid. With the 08' Malia & Ayia Napa certified smashes 'Devil In A Blue Dress' & 'Quicktime' also included.... Same as before click the link below to download

1. Take It To The Top (Blue Soul Remix) - Sabrina Washington
2. Hysteria - Master Kev ft. David 'Vibes' Tobon
3. One Drum (Djembe Dub Mix) - Copyright ft. Shovell
4. Somebody - Funky Taffa
5. Glad I Found You (Scott Wozniak Vocal Remix) - DJ Gomi ft. Yasmeen
6. Don't Panic (Karizma Main Remix) - DJ Gregory
7. Wizeman (Peaktime Vocal) - Copyright ft, Imaani
8. The Rhythm (Tedd Patterson's Vibal Mix) - David Harness
9. Devil In A Blue Dress - Donaeo
10. Vasefa (Argy Remix) - DJ Gregory
11. Don't You Like The Way - Crazy Cousinz
12. Outta Control - Karizma
13. Quicktime - DJ Naughty
14. Bongo Jam (DJ Naughty Remix) - Crazy Cousinz
15. Jesus Creates Sound - Marlon D
16. My Destiny (Delio D'Cruz Soulful Mix) - Delinquent ft. Kcat
17. Grysor - DJ Fudge
18. April - Osunlade
19. All About Love - Knee Deep
20. I'm Free - Yass ft. L.T. Brown
21. We Belong To The Night - Suges
22. I - Donaeo
23. One Time For Your Mind - Conan Liquid
24. Twyst This - Karizma

http://www.mediafire.com/?tlwe7ulv5y3vvlb

No comments: