Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

DJ Sef's 10 Favorite Mix CDs of 2009

So we have had my top 30 tracks of 2009. Now we move onto the Mix CD's. Let me start again off by saying this is not me saying what is the best CD out on road! I haven't heard all the CD's so I definitely can't say, Secondly these are all my favorites which have been in my ipod or will be in my ipod for a very long time! Third, I have many friends within the circuit so if you know me or don't know me and your CD is not mentioned... do not take offense to it! Lastly, this list does not include promo cds for raves.

All the CD's below have links to download (Apart from 1) and websites for the DJ's. Take a listen! In alphabetical order

CD Name - DJ (& MC) - Download

Afro Power Vol.1 - DJ Sef Kombo DOWNLOAD
Brick House Vol.1 - DJ Toddler (Invasion Crew) DOWNLOAD
Deeper Sounds Vol.4 (The Ravers Edition) - DJ Flex ft. Gemini DOWNLOAD
Deep Teknologi Mix 3.0 - S.E.F DOWNLOAD
Education HQ Vol.2 - DJ IC ft. Tippa DOWNLOAD
House Journal - Teaser DJ DOWNLOAD
Just Funk Summer '09 - DJ Ironman ft. Fifa DOWNLOAD
My House, My Rules Vol.3 - DJ D.E.N. DOWNLOAD
S.A.W Volume 5 (Double CD ) - DJ Scholar-T DOWNLOAD
Summer Mix 09 Special - DJ Pioneer b2b DJ Angie B ft. Spidey G & Dogtaniaun DOWNLOAD

Some other CD recommendations
I'm Happs Vol.1 - DJ Funk Butcher ft. B-Live
Bringing The House Down - DJ One Touch ft. Chino Money
Shaftology Vol.6 - DJ Shafty
Four Walls And A Roof - DJ Deja Vu
Lock & Load Vol.1 - DJ Norm
Kumfy's House - DJ Kumfy
House Vibes Vol.9 - DJ Perempay
Get Drunk On Funk Vol.2 - DJ Major
DJ Don Pep Vol.6 Mix - DJ Don Peps
Afro Power Vol.2 - DJ Sef Kombo

No comments: