Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

HOT PROMO! A Package to Make You 'Smile' - James Blakstar John feat. Deon Nathan



01 Original (3:39)
02 Main Mix (P-Retouch) (7:21)
03 Blackwax and Ribeirinho Mix (6:16)
04 P's On a Budget Mix (7:06)
05 Tom Bulwer Mix (5:26)

Since I came across the snippet video on YouTube, I have been waiting for this very track to get released!! Funnily enough, its been created by someone I already know! James Blakstar John & Deon Nathan for me have provided a summer smash in my eyes and I really do hope this one goes well and gets high into the charts!! The pick of the ep has most definitely got to be 'P's On a Budget Mix' as Nathan's smooth vocals just compliment the melody created with beautiful effect. I will be supporting this at every oppourtunity and you will hear this on my radio show as well as The Sef Sessions Mix 16.. Tell a friend to tell another friend about this EP.. BLAZING HOT!!!

Listen & Buy 'Smile' on Traxsource

2 comments:

James blakstar john said...

Woooh thank you very much man!

Blackwax said...

Many thanks for the Love
Blackwax