Pages

Friday, July 02, 2010

HOT PROMO! A Package to Make You Go 'Crazy' - Black Coffee ft. Thiwe



01 Original (7:48)
02 Quentin Harris Remix (7:46)
03 Culoe De Song Winter Remix (9:25)
04 Quentin Harris Instrumental (7:46)

It has finally dropped, Iv said it on my radio shows, I even put it on Afro Power Vol.3 this is THE SUMMER ANTHEM!! I absolutely adore this track, it has to be Black Coffee's best production yet, well in my eyes anyways. We can now truly see why he is one of the most sort after artist in the house industry! Quentin Harris jumps on and lays down a big remix and the young and talented DJ/Producer Culoe De Song maintains the levels making this a beautiful and heartfelt package.... you would be 'CRAZY' if you didnt go buy this right now!! I need say no more...

Also big up Foliage Records as they really do know when to release their tracks, I think all of their previous 7 releases have gone number 1 on traxsource, this one is certified to do the same

Number 1 track of the year I thinks??????

Listen & Buy 'Crazy (Incl. Quentin Harris & Culoe De Song Mixes)' on Traxsource

No comments: