Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

DJ Sef's 10 Favorite Mix CDs of 2008

So we have had my top 25 tracks of 2008. Now we move onto the Mix CD's. Let me start off by saying this is not me saying what is the best CD out on road! I haven't heard all the CD's so I definitely can't say, Secondly these are all my favorites which have been in my ipod or will be in my ipod for a very long time! Third, I have many friends within the circuit so if you know me or don't know me and your CD is not mentioned... do not take offense to it! Lastly, this list does not include promo cds for raves.

I've heard some very good CD's, some very bad CD's but I think generally the Mix CD game has been at a good level despite some tracks being endlessly repeated CD upon CD! I do like a bit of difference within a DJ's selection as well as a timeless mix. All the CD's below have links to download (Apart from 1) and websites for the DJ's. Take a listen! In alphabetical order

CD Name - DJ (& MC) - Download & Website Link

2nd Quater - DJ Naughty (HLC) & Mr Activ DOWNLOAD WEBSITE
Back To My Roots - DJ F. Bless ft. Coldsteps & MC Longers (Contact DJ for Re-Upload of CD) WEBSITE
Deeper Sounds Vol.1 - DJ Flex DOWNLOAD WEBSITE
House Vibes Vol.5 - DJ Perempay DOWNLOAD WEBSITE
In The 'Funkin' House Vol.1 - DJ Sef DOWNLOAD WEBSITE
In The 'Funkin' House Vol.5 - DJ Sef DOWNLOAD WEBSITE
Just Funk Vol.5 - DJ Ironman DOWNLOAD WEBSITE
Summer '08 Mix - DJ Scholar-T DOWNLOAD WEBSITE
Summer Soulbox Summer '08 - D Pressure DOWNLOAD WEBSITE
Soulful Yard Pt.2 - DJ Toddler (Invasion Crew) DOWNLOAD WEBSITE

5 Other CD recommendations
Shaftology Vol.3 - DJ Shafty
Are You Funkin Serious Vol.2 - DJ Deja Vu
Lost In House Vol.1 - DJ Kismet
Regal To The Funk Vol.1 - Regal Players
Funky Vibes Vol.5 - DJ Perempay

No comments: