Pages

Sunday, December 07, 2008

My Chart Rundown Top Ten 07/12/08

Slack I know!! I'm not even gonna apologize but we go with another top ten chart.. loads of new tracks floating around but will they enter into the chart??

So we have a new number 1, straight from like.... nowhere!! A Youtube video surfaced and since I first viewed it on the 26th November, I swear there has been 120k+ more views! WOW, it's definitely a favourite of mine and many right now! There are four other new entries into the chart, 'As I' drops down 6 and 'African Warrior' inches up 1 place.

1. Head, Shoulders, Knees & Toes - KIG Family (N)
2. Party Hard - Doneao (N)
3. Time To Let Go - DJ Perempay N' Dee ft. Cleo Sol (Dw 2)
4. Inflation - Crazy Cousinz (N)
5. Coke Bouquet - Yotam Avni (N)
6. Russelology - Flowriders (N)
7. Even Though - Black Coffee (Dw 2)
8. As I - Geenues ft. Katy B (Dw 6)
9. African Warrior - Donaeo (Up 1)
10. Sunday Showers - Kentphonik (Dw 4)

*Remember these are my own views so if you have your own thoughts/chart comment below*

Key (N): New Entry Into Chart; (R): Re-entry Into Chart; (-): Same Postion From Previous Char; (Up) - Up From Previous Chart Postion, Number Denotes How Many Places; (Dw) - Down From Previous Chart Postion, Number Denotes How Many Places.

No comments: